Sunday, March 15, 2009

Clothes for the Sporty Girl

A catalog came to my house last week that is for women athletes. I have no idea how they received my address, maybe from one of the races that I ran. As I'm looked through the catalog, I realized that there are a lot of women that dress like me and they are athletic.

In the good old USA clothing companies make clothes that fit your average woman and most even if they are skinny aren't athletic. They don't have the sporty butt and small chests. Yes I said small chests, your average athletic girl usually has a chest size of 36 C or smaller. Clothes seem to be made these days to fit either the teenager or the women's sizes. The waists in most clothes never fit me, they are usually a few inches too big. Clothes are also made to look fashionable, which I could care less about. I just want something that fits, but is pretty. I could careless if it is the "In Look".

What catalog did I receive? " Title Nine" www.titlenine.com They aren't even overpriced. The sizes fit my body type. They have the smaller chest sizes, so I'll finally have tops that fit me. They have a ton of skorts, which is my favorite summer clothes. No more buying tennis skirts at the local sporting goods store. They also have nice bathing suits that don't have high cut legs, so you don't have the bottoms riding up into your buttcrack.

This is truly the best catalog for me, and they will be getting my business this Spring. Finally clothes that will fit me. I'm so excited : )

No comments:

Post a Comment