Friday, April 17, 2009

Proud Trail Running Mom


I took my 8year old Emelie trail running today and she ran a really good 2 miles in 19 minutes. I feel for an 8 year old that 19 minutes is an awesome time for 2 miles on Trails. It looks like she might be a future Cross Country runner. I plan to home school her for one more year and put her in Catholic School in 4th grade, so she'll be old enough to run Cross Country!

If she can run 4 miles by July I might sign her up for the Muddy Paws Trail Run with me and Molly. Molly ran almost 8 miles with me last week when my parents were visiting. We had to run out about a 1/2 and back to my parents and the girls. My parents, Emelie and Susie were hiking and Molly and I were running. Molly didn't like leaving my mom, for some reason dogs love my mom. I had a decent workout that day, so I was happy and Molly was tired.

My next Trail Run is tomorrow Morning. I plan to run for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment