Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Month





Most of May and the first half of June was crazy. My oldest daughter had her First Communion, and my youngest graduated Kindergarten, I'm home schooling both girls this year. We then had 2 weeks of dance recital rehearsals. My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer and my younger daughter an Irish step dancer. They both danced very well.

I drive almost 45 miles twice a week to Inwood, WV for them to take classes and all the gas and money is a good investment. They both have wonderful knowledgeable instructors.

http://inwoodperformingarts.com/

I'm still running the Dickey Ridge Trail. I've currently ran most of the trail and will start running new trails soon.

2 comments:

  1. I have TWO of the prettiest granddaughters ever!!!

    proud grandma with the kittys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they adorable! How fun it is to have a little girl. I remember those dancing days with Chelsea. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete