Monday, August 30, 2010

I didn't stop running. I just took a break from the computer.

I didn't make it through the Challenge Training. I mainly changed my goals. I decided to train for a 31k trail race. I ran the Rosaryville 50k in Rosaryville, MD on 18 July. It was HOT!!!! I'll write a blog about the race later this week. I'm looking forward to running another 50k in the future.

My current goal is a Women's 1/2 Marathon on Sept 11, 2010 at Fountain Head Park. It's ran by The Virginia Happy Trail Runners each year. I'm hoping to meet other female runners from my area at this race.

We are back to homeschooling which means I'll have more computer time. I'll keep up with the blog at least for awhile. My oldest might run her first 5k this Fall. I have to find 5k without lots of runners. I need something small, so she won't be crowded.

I'm back!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy - I am so glad to see you back. I check every now and then to see how you are. I am in awe of you the way you can run the way you do, and now your little ones are running too. Anyway, I am glad you are doing well, although I get tired just reading how much you run, I really don't know how you do it, but I am cheering you on from Delaware. Take care and glad you are back and you are okay. I usually spend a fair amount of time on the computer, but if all goes okay with physicals I will be having two difficult wisdom teeth out on Sept 21st so I probably will be forced to take a small break anyway. I think the anticipation of having all this done, is almost as hard, I'll be glad when it is over with.
    Take Care.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete