Monday, January 9, 2012

The Flirting Begins!

A father's worst fear happened this past weekend to my husband. His beautiful 11 year old daughter spent part of her Saturday evening flirting with an 11 year old boy at a party for my husband's work. As the mother, I found the flirting cute and sweet. This is just the beginning of her interest in boys, so as mom I just need to guide her on good choices. I'm not worried yet, because she isn't allowed to date until she is 16 years old. If you ask my husband, He'll tell you that she is never allow to date. This is just the beginning of our little girl becoming a young lady.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Dad is going to be a nervous wreck for the next several years!!! I'm so glad I had he and his brother........BUT, I SO love my granddaughters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She likes a boy at school too. She says that she is in love with him. LOL! I have to up the life insurance on Jeff, because Emelie might cause him to have a stroke with all this boy stuff.

    ReplyDelete