Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Return to Blogging

I'm back and hopefully I'll stay more committed to my blog. My Daughters are currently attending a nice Christian school, so I can pursue my dream of becoming a small business entrepreneur. I miss spending my days homeschooling, but the girls are enjoying their time at a small school. They both are beyond their current grade level. I'm not in a hurry for them to grow-up so they will remain with their age appropriate grade. The issue of parents advancing their children beyond their age appropriate peers is an issue I'll address soon in the blog. I'll also address many of the current political issues. I'll also update my current running plans. Hopefully I haven't lost my past followers and that I can engage with you in discussions on many of the current topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment