Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Life in Virginia

This is the beginning of a new life for all of us. Our new life started in August 2008, when my husband retired from the Army. We have dealt with many changes over the past 6 months. Moved to Virginia, bought a house, started home schooling our oldest daughter, and welcomed a new family member Molly (Border Collie and Australian Shepherd mix puppy).

Run, Jump, Leap is how we want to live our lives. We want to truly appreciate everything good that life offers. We want to live life with our family values and morals as a focus for our girls. Having God in their lives is a main focus and part of the homeschooling. I will homeschool both girls in July, because the public schools don't offer the excellence in education that my children deserve. With us on our new journey in life is Molly. She was special from the day we received her and the girls have a dog to love. Molly has just as much energy as my family, so it will be a joy to have her with us as we run, jump, and leap through life together.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so excited that you've started a blog! I wish you the best with your homeschooling. We might just do that when it's time for Garrett. I look forward to hearing more about Molly :)

    ReplyDelete